“We at Philips are delighted with Yieldify’s level of service and rely on them to improve our customers’ on-site experience. Their team is agile and innovative, continuously coming up with new ways to increase conversion rates and sales.”
Philips Domestic Appliances’ purpose is simple yet powerful: to help people turn their houses into homes. Philips DA improves the lives of people through meaningful innovation, helping them to lead healthier and happier lives every day with products across kitchen, coffee, garment care and home care.
Philips DA is committed to growing responsibly and towards a net zero carbon 2040 sustainable future. Philips DA’s operations have been carbon neutral since 2020 and the company is working towards a science-based net zero pathway.
Over 80% of consumers research online before buying an appliance given the importance of the purchase and variety of choices available. Consumers want to understand how a product supports their home lifestyle needs and consider many factors in the decision from quality, performance and convenience to advanced technology, energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.
As a result, Philips DA’s website is purpose-built with comprehensive product descriptions, demonstration videos, how-to-guides and reviews. While this strategy empowers consumers with the information they need, it can complicate the shopping experience and limit potential sales.
Recognizing this, Philips DA turned to Yieldify to streamline the customer path to purchase and grow sales – which they achieved by leveraging Yieldify’s deep personalization capabilities, A/B/n testing and optimization methods, and expert support.
Yieldify identified numerous personalization opportunities for Philips DA:
- Simplify page navigation and increase conversions by seamlessly directing shoppers who are browsing showcase and brand pages to the available products
- Maximize sales by enabling shoppers to easily discover similar products when the SKU they are viewing is out of stock
- Build awareness and leverage the value of refurbished products as an option for out of stocks or when shoppers are considering an installment payment plan for the new product
- Boost conversion rates with social proof messaging and creative, optimized to the specific country, category or product
- Ensure shoppers are aware of the buy now, pay later option and amounts for select products, giving them increased flexibility and purchasing power
Philips Domestic Appliances lifted conversion rates between 7% and 31% with users that were served the experiences.
7% to 31%
Lift in conversion rates