This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
1. Collection Of Information
We generally collect Personal Information necessary to administer the site. We also use Google Analytics to monitor traffic on our website and analyze usage in order to determine the effectiveness of different content sections and ads. We collect basic information (“Personal Information”) such as:
- First and Last Name, valid e-mail, company you represent, company profile and password that you submit voluntarily during registration and login process with www.yieldify.com.
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- IP addresses
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
We collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of the website, such as your city, state/province and country you reside in, and other demographic information in order to identify yourself sharply with your community.
If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information also.
1.2 We may collect, store the following kinds of data/information when you visit our website or use our product:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as type of operating system, your IP address, geographical location, browser type, host name, band width, referral source, time and length of visit and number of pages viewed and time spent on each page;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out in relation to this website;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of and in the process of creating or editing your account and user profile on the website;
- Information that you provide to us including your email address for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Information about the website link or Search Engine query used to arrive at this site.
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address which include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data; Hostname, Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics such as the website (URL) the user came through in order to arrive at this website; and Search engine query used. None of this information personally identifies you and we do not link this information to Personally Identifiable Information.
2. Tracking Technologies
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page on our Service. Yieldify may gather information such as IP address, internal session ID, user’s domain, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. An “Internet protocol address” or “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. In some cases your IP Address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer internet access provider, your IP Address probably varies from session to session. Such information will not identify you personally: it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used only to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
Zeus Enterprise Ltd (Yieldify) and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, uses technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union click here ). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
We use Local Storage Objects, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
3. Use Of Your Data/Information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website, diagnose and fix problems, if any;
- monitor the effectiveness of our Service and the offerings of our partners;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- enable your use of the services available on the website and meet our contractual commitments to you;
- send to you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send to you email notifications which you have specifically requested; You may at any time exercise your option not to receive such notifications;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you) by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology;
- to notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or changes that may affect our service;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
3.2 We may provide your Personal Information to third-party service providers who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of the services and features of the website and to help us communicate with you. We require our third-party service providers to promise not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us.
3.3 When you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the promotional e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
3.4 We may share non-personal information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns of Yieldify services.
3.5 We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
Please be advised that Yieldify does not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but Yieldify may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors. Yieldify will not rent or sell your personal information to others.
4. Disclosing Your Information
4.1 We engage “Third Party Service Providers” to perform functions like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional emails. We may share your Personal Information with such Service Providers to send postal or email communication, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, operate the Website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. We require our third-party service providers to promise not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us.
4.2 We may share your personal information with Users with whom you have engaged in a transaction. The information shared will help the User work with you in accepting your terms, or directly interact with you. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for the action of such Users.
4.3 Yieldify will not have any obligations with respect to any information that you post to parts of Yieldify available to any User.
5. Other Disclosures
The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the Client has engaged Zeus Enterprise Ltd (Yieldify).
5.1 Information Related to Data Collected for our Clients
Yieldify collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our Clients.
5.2 Access and Retention of Data Controlled by our Clients
Yieldify has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to Yieldify’s Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within 30 days.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide our services. Yieldify will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- to assist fraud investigation, protection and minimize credit risk;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Social Media Widgets
7. Storing And Security Of Your Personal Data
8. Children’s Privacy
Yieldify considers it very important to protect the privacy of young children. Accordingly, Yieldify does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Website from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner. If Yieldify learns that personal information of persons below 13 years of age has been collected on the Website without verified parental consent, then Yieldify will take appropriate steps to delete this information.
9. Policy Amendments
If you choose to forward a position to tell a friend about our career openings, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the website. Zeus Enterprise Ltd (Yieldify) does not store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
User Access And Choice
You must promptly update your personal information and content if it changes or is inaccurate. You have the right to access your personal information that Yieldify hold and correct or update on the relevant settings menu on the website or by contacting our customer support at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame. However, you cannot modify the e-mail address and the country and region. You can delete the e-mail address only by terminating the account.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Zeus Enterprise Ltd (Yieldify) 5th Floor, Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman Street, E1 8FA, London.