London | 11th February 2020
About the event
Journey2020 returns to London to bring you an e-commerce conference with a difference. You won’t find us in a bland stuffy venue, presenting dreary talks. That’s not our style.
Here’s what you can expect instead:
- A jungle (the stunning Barbican Conservatory, to be precise), complete with hidden prizes
- 150 other e-commerce leaders to network and share ideas with
- E-commerce talks and workshops that are designed to give you actionable insights, not thought leadership puff
- An agenda that starts at lunchtime, so you can balance it with the rest of your diary
- A free lunch and a buzzing afterparty
Last year’s event was fully-booked months in advance, so reserve your place now to avoid missing out!
Find out more about the event’s agenda on its dedicated website.
12PM February 11th, at
The Barbican Centre, London
#Journey2020 – Agenda Overview
12.00PM: Doors open for lunch and networking
1.30PM: Welcome and opening sessions
2.50PM: Workshops & breakout sessions
4.50PM: Second sessions and closing remarks
5.30PM: Cocktail and canape reception
“A must-attend event for any e-commerce marketer – insightful talks, top-notch speakers and excellent networking.”
“Loved the event – I’ve been raving about it since to all my colleagues! The best thing was that it felt focused and concise – stuff that you can really start applying to your role straightaway”