“Yieldify allows us to launch data acquisition campaigns quickly and easily with great results. The strategies we’ve put in place for new visitors have enhanced their customer experience to drive confidence and conversions.”
Ariat is an internationally renowned footwear, clothing and accessories brand across equestrian, countryside, western and work categories.
The company derives its name from Secretariat, the legendary 1973 American Triple Crown winning racehorse who is widely considered the greatest of all time. Secretariat’s athleticism and non-stop competitive spirit provide Ariat with their enduring inspiration.
Ariat was co-founded by CEO Beth Cross, who was the first to integrate athletic footwear technology into riding boots. Just as Secretariat’s unbridled spirit propelled him to greatness, Ariat’s drive and dedication turned them into the No. 1 equestrian brand in the world.
Today, the company’s product team continues to develop innovative, high-quality products for all types of outdoor environments.
Ariat Europe wanted to develop strategies to significantly grow their email database and to build brand and product awareness across their key territories.
They also aimed to drive more engagement, conversion and retention by enhancing online experiences for their customers.
Yieldify identified numerous opportunities for Ariat Europe using its advanced analytics, testing and optimization capabilities which included:
- Drive newsletter and SMS signups and enable stronger customer engagement by using a multilayered lead generation strategy to collect email address, mobile number and product preference at key moments in the customer journey
- Maximise email engagement by integrating with Klaviyo to align email content with customers’ preferences
- Move website visitors from brand awareness to consideration and interest by targeting them early in the funnel with USP messages – including the use of video
- Boost shopper confidence and conversion rates by surfacing 5-star customer reviews on key product pages
- Recover revenue from shoppers who land on out-of-stock product pages by guiding them to similar, related products
Ariat Europe generated 10x more email leads per month and collected product preferences from 92% of subscribers.