“I view Yieldify as a data analytics company as much as a lead generation and personalization platform. It sets them apart.”
BYLT Basics is a fast-growing fashion brand from California selling premium apparel, footwear and sportswear for men, women and children.
Inspired by its West Coast roots, BYLT is committed to developing perfectly fitted basics for on-the-go lifestyles. Driven by founder Eric Mear’s pioneering brand vision, BYLT uses custom-blend fabric technologies with advanced comfort, quality and performance to create premium products that are built to last – without the price tag.
Whether you’re at the office, out with friends or training at the gym, BYLT’s head-to-toe product range offers something for every occasion.
With a wide range of high-quality fabrics and celebrity endorsements from brand ambassadors including USA basketball player Grayson Allen and ESPN anchor Ashley Brewer, BYLT is quickly becoming a household name in American fashion.
To accelerate their growth in this ultra-competitive industry, BYLT initially turned to Justuno to personalize customer journeys. But with limitations in analytics, the design editor and capabilities for dynamic and embedded content, BYLT switched to Yieldify.
BYLT hasn’t looked back since making the switch. Indeed, by utilizing Yieldify’s industry-leading analytics and insights, A/B/n testing and advanced campaign formats, BYLT has improved their shopping experience to achieve major gains in lead generation and conversion rates.
Yieldify identified numerous personalization opportunities for BYLT including:
- Drive high-quality email and SMS signup volume using layered lead capture experiences that adapt to the customer journey and personalize incentivizes based on traffic source
- Reduce cart abandonment and lift AOVs with dynamic exit intent messages reminding customers of how close they are to triggering the free delivery threshold
- Drive urgency and sales via a checkout countdown timer that spotlights how long a shopper’s in-cart products are reserved for
- Re-engage at-risk shoppers by directing them to high-value sale items
- Increase cross-session conversions by targeting returning shoppers with personalized basket reminder messages
BYLT increased lead generation by 33%, improved lead-to-customer conversions by 30% and lifted conversion rates between 6% and 34% with users that were served the experiences.
Increase in lead generation
Improvement in lead-to-customer conversions
6% to 34%
Lift in conversion rates