“Working with Yieldify has been fantastic. We’ve worked together on clear KPIs to increase revenue, AOV and conversion rate as well as our customer database. The brilliant platform coupled with amazing account management has made measurable success simple.”
CJ Wildlife is Europe’s market-leading company in the research, design and development of wild bird and wildlife food, and accompanying feeding products. Owing to their extensive R&D programs, CJs has stimulated huge growth in the bird food market by developing specialist seeds and foods that provide maximum nutrition all year round.
In addition to their pioneering approach to product development, CJs collaborates with over 20 like-minded organizations across Europe, including the National Trust, to support conservation projects, improve ecosystems and protect endangered species.
CJs sells their innovative products through D2C ecommerce stores and via established distribution channels, helping to bring more than 60 new species of wild birds into gardens since its founding in 1987.
Bird feeding is an environmentally conscious and fulfilling hobby that is becoming increasingly popular across Europe – a trend which has accelerated interest in CJs’ products. In fact, in the UK alone, approximately 50% of households now use bird feeders to encourage wildlife into their gardens.
Recognizing the power of personalization to convert consumers who are passionate about biodiversity into customers and revenue, CJs utilizes Yieldify’s technology to drive their email database growth, build brand equity and maximize sales across its D2C ecommerce stores.
Yieldify identified numerous personalization opportunities for CJs using its advanced analytics, testing and optimization capabilities which included:
- Drive high quality signups using a layered lead generation strategy that incentivizes email submission at various touchpoints in the customer journey with discounts and gated content
- Increase conversions with social proof messaging on product pages that highlights product popularity and drives urgency
- Maximize sales for shoppers displaying exit intent by strengthening brand authority with messaging that spotlights CJs’ Feefo rating, delivery and returns policy, and company USPs
- Improve conversions and build meaningful relationships with at-risk shoppers by directing them to CJs’ customer support team after set period of website inactivity
- Encourage cross-sales and increase AOV by recommending complementary products on PDPs and promos at checkout
CJs increased lead generation by 58%, improved lead-to-customer conversions by 99% and lifted conversion rates between 2% and 5% with users that were served the experiences.
Increase in lead generation
Improvement in lead-to-customer conversions
2% to 5%
Lift in conversion rates