“Our strong and long partnership with Yieldify has helped us to grow online by increasing engagement and conversion rates as well as improving ROI on media spend.”
High Street TV is a UK-based, global multichannel retailer that develops, sources and sells innovative and proven products for everyday life across Home, Kitchen, Garden, Fitness and more.
HSTV is the home of best-selling lifestyle brands such as NutriBullet, Drew&Cole and New Image, and the exclusive distributor for some of the world’s most successful “As Seen On TV” products.
HSTV products are available via their home shopping TV channels, website and call center, as well as in store at prestigious retailers in the UK and Ireland and through major online retailers, bringing HSTV products to customers in 70+ countries worldwide.
HSTV’s successful expansion from TV home shopping to multichannel retailer has made them one of the UK’s fastest-growing companies, as consistently recognized by The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and International Track 200.
For HSTV, Yieldify personalization plays an integral role in identifying and targeting communications that create higher audience engagement, purchase intent and conversions.
Yieldify identified numerous personalization opportunities for HSTV using its advanced analytics, testing and optimization opportunities which included:
- Increase newsletter and email sign-ups by personalizing lead capture experiences at moments specific to new versus returning visitors
- Improve product discovery and likelihood of purchase with recommendations for high appealing products based on the shopper’s category interest
- Recover lost revenue by re-engaging customers who didn’t checkout on their previous visit with subtle shopping bag reminders
- Retain high-value sales with visitors exhibiting comparison shopping behaviors on premium products by informing them about Klarna’s buy now, pay later option
- Boost interest and conversions with social proof experiences that spotlight top-selling products based on volume, seasonal needs and availability
HSTV achieved a 43:1 ROI, generating 31% more leads, lifting conversion rates between 2% and 15%, and improving average order values by up to 21% among the traffic served with experiences.