“In partnership with Yieldify, we’re able to enhance customer journeys through unique and targeted personalization. Yieldify is essential to growing the Lacoste brand in this ever-changing ecommerce landscape.”
Lacoste is a premium clothing brand that stands at the intersection of sportswear, lifestyle and fashion, offering a range of apparel, footwear and accessories to a highly diverse, transgenerational audience in 120 countries worldwide.
Founded in 1933 by French tennis legend Rene Lacoste, the brand was born when the four-time international champion defied conventions to shorten the sleeves of a typical tennis shirt.
Through his now iconic polo, embroidered with the signature crocodile, Rene Lacoste established the brand’s fundamentals: elegant, comfortable, light, adaptable and highly desirable. Lacoste has been creatively challenging norms ever since.
Raising elegance to the rank of a great universal value is Lacoste’s raison d’être – a desire which operates through its commitment to people, communities, and the planet. Paired with its intrinsic Frenchness, Lacoste’s elegance makes it one of the world’s most desirable premium fashion brands.
To consolidate its standing in the world of fashion-sport, Lacoste has produced standout collaborations with daring, visionary brands such as Goop and Awake NY, opened its new flagship store on Avenue des Champs-Élysées in Paris, and partnered with world-class athletes including Novak Djokovic, Daniil Medvedev and Venus Williams.
As part of this continued premiumization, Lacoste Australia turned to Yieldify’s industry-leading personalization platform to build customer-first website experiences, support its core brand objectives and drive more D2C sales.
Yieldify identified numerous personalization opportunities for Lacoste using its advanced analytics, testing and optimization capabilities, which included:
- Drive high-quality email sign-ups using a layered lead generation strategy that triggers at value-added moments in the customer’s journey
- Improve customer navigation and increase sales with journey shaping experiences that guide new shoppers to in-vogue products
- Maximize sales during promotional periods by directing at-risk shoppers to high-purchase intent pages
- Recapture sales from shoppers who have items in cart but are exhibiting comparative shopping behavior by using tab change technology to emphasize relevant brand USPs
- Reduce cart abandonment at critical moments in the purchase funnel by triggering multi-stage basket reminder email remarketing
Lacoste increased lead generation by 15% and lifted conversion rates between 7% and 11% with users that were served the experiences – achieving a 21:1 return on investment.