“With the Yieldify platform, we’ve customized and streamlined our customers’ digital experiences, driven more high-quality leads, lifted conversion rates and improved revenue.”
Nautica is a leading nautical-influenced global lifestyle brand for men, women and children, serving customers in more than 65 countries worldwide.
Established in 1983, founder and designer David Chu had one clear vision for the brand: bring the inspiration of the sea to everyday style across the world.
With a refreshed take on its heritage, nautical style continues to define the brand today. Nautica seamlessly blends American prep with sportswear and streetwear aesthetics, creating high-quality fashion that delivers versatility and comfort with a multigenerational appeal.
Owing to its highly distinctive, adventurous style and exceptional product quality, Nautica has become one of the world’s most iconic American fashion brands.
To strengthen its global standing while staying true to its marine-inspired heritage, Nautica has launched eye-catching collaborations with visionary stylists, reinvented 90’s urban classics, and created sustainable collections using recycled ocean plastic – ensuring customers make a statement all year round.
Recognizing that personalization technology could connect consumers more closely to its expansive product range and core brand values, Nautica Australia turned to Yieldify’s industry-leading platform to create first-class shopping experiences, enrich email marketing, increase D2C sales and strengthen brand loyalty.
Yieldify identified several personalization opportunities for Nautica using its advanced analytics, testing and optimization capabilities, which included:
- Drive high-quality email leads and collect rich first-party customer data by triggering layered lead generation experiences at value-added moments
- Streamline navigation to increase sales with journey-shaping experiences that spotlight Nautica’s exclusive collections and fashion-forward brand collaborations
- Maximize brand engagement by embedding high-performing video content that highlights Nautica’s vibrant product styles and forward-thinking USPs
- Lift website conversion rates and drive urgency during sale periods with geo-targeted countdown timers that dynamically display delivery dates by customer location
- Reduce cart abandonment at critical moments in the purchase funnel with multi-stage basket reminder email remarketing
- Boost average order values with customers showing purchase intent using user-friendly upsell messaging at key moments in the journey
Nautica achieved a 19:1 ROI, driving 93% more leads and a 44% open rate on remarketing campaigns, and lifted conversions and average order values between 6% and 14% among the traffic served with experiences.
Return on investment
Lead generation uplift
6% to 14%
Lift in conversion rates and average order values