On Wednesday March 13th 2019, our conference returns to London for its second year. #Journey2019 launches today!
Following the incredible success of last year’s #Journey2018, we’re excited to bring our flagship event back to London for a second year.
This time, we’re graduating to one of London’s most iconic venues: The Barbican Centre. We’ll be taking over a number of rooms, including the famous Conservatory, bringing a little bit of summer into Q1:
What to expect
The event follows on from the success of Journey2018, which hosted over 200 marketers in London in March of last year at The Bike Shed Motorcycle Shop. Get a little flavour of what the event looked like in our showreel:
This year, the event takes place over the course of the afternoon to make it even easier to fit into your busy schedule. Starting from lunchtime, we’ll be taking you through a whirlwind of panels, presentations, roundtables and much more, interspersed with great food and drink to make the networking that much easier.
#Journey2019 features speakers from John Lewis, Flight Centre and more – watch this space for announcements of more speakers and sessions as we go. The full agenda will be updated on the event’s website, along with information about tickets and logistics.
Mostly importantly, the focus of #Journey2019 is to break with the normal ‘sit and take notes’ approach of most conferences. We’ve all been there – sitting through the 11th presentation of the day and slowly nodding off before spending an awkward coffee break on your phone rather than talking to people.
#Journey2019 is all about upending that approach. The whole day is designed so that you get to meet new people and learn from each other’s experiences as much as you learn from the insights of our amazing speakers. You’ll find activities and roundtables throughout the day so that you get to interact with other marketers in your space – don’t forget a healthy stack of business cards!
5 reasons to attend
- Retail and travel-specific sessions. Halfway through the day, we’ll spit the audience into two to join breakout sessions specific to either retail or travel – this way, you’ll not only get access to the most relevant insights and anecdotes from speakers in your sector, but meet more of your peers and learn from each other’s experiences.
- An incredible venue. When was the last time your conference venue featured pineapple plants and avocado trees? The Barbican Conservatory will feel like a welcome break in the middle a busy Q1 – and it might even feature some hidden treasures…
- Meet new people. Whether you attend with your team or come on your own, we’ll make sure that you’re meeting interesting new people to add to your network.
- No bull****. Our speakers will be bringing you actionable insights and real-life experiences, not theory copy-and-pasted from a TED Talk. Take stuff back to the office that you can start working on tomorrow.
- There is such thing as a free lunch. The Barbican’s restaurants are on hand to cater food and drink throughout the day, to ensure that you’re fully-fuelled for a day of learning and chatting.
How to attend
Tickets are available for sale now at the Early Bird price of £250. This includes access to the full day’s agenda as well as all food and drink for the day. Hurry – Early Bird rates are only available until January 31st, after which the price goes up to £350. Visit the event website for more details and to buy your tickets.
Yieldify customer? Get in touch with your Client Success Manager for special discounted rates.