Search Yieldify

E-commerce A/B Testing

Discover:

  • What A/B testing is and whether it’s worth trying it out for yourself
  • Common challenges and how to tackle them
  • Ideas for your first tests

A/B testing is so much a part of the marketing vocabulary that you’d easily assume that everyone’s doing it. Not so – only 16% of marketers are doing it. If you’re one of the other 84%, this book is for you. 

 

Trusted by 1000+ websites globally